Designs, delivers, monitors and evaluates training and educational programs for management and employee development. The Training Specialist will manage existing curricula, and under the direction of the Training Manager, develop and manage new educational programs. Ideal candiadate should be able to conduct courses, aid new hires to the business in a medical/classroom setting.
- Associates Degree required. Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Training or Human Resources is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity, analysis, ability to use judgment to make sound business decisions, organization, time management, and listening skills are required.
- Fully Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Moderate to expert skill level in MS office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
*A minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a trainer, facilitator, or instructor preferrable within a medium to large healthcare organization.