ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnoses and repairs hardware problems, set up, configure and test equipment. Performs preventative maintenance and install upgrades and options either in the workbench or at user location.
- Supports Windows 7, Windows XP and 2000/NT, Windows 98/95, Mac OS, and Linux workstations, as well as a wide range of proprietary software used in LMC healthcare
- Drives to LMC's clinic and other locations in order to perform repairs or pick up and deliver equipment.
- Assists with setup and troubleshooting of printers, faxes and copiers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
At least two (2) years experience as a PC Technician supporting both software and hardware functions. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Active Dictionary, Citrix, VMware, and Internet applications. Ability to assist with administration of a 1,000+ node network including Cisco firewalls, routers, and switches. Ability to support networked printers and photocopiers and working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies. Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science or Management Information Systems is preferred.
Fluent in English and Spanish required.