Patient Support Specialist
This is a face to face customer service position assisting potential and current patients by providing information regarding Leon Medical Centers Services. Will also guide potential patients on how to obtain information regarding health plan benefits.
- Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand patient needs.
- Provides information regarding Leon Medical Centers services.
- Assists patients in obtaining health plan coverage information.
- Directs patients on methods for obtaining services as well identify service delivery providers and locations.
- Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Protects patient information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Requirements
Minimum 3 years experience providing resolutions to patients regarding service and coverage and assisting with related questions.
High School Diploma
Job Status: Full Time