Oncology Pharmacy Manager
- Oncology Pharmacy Manager
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Valid Florida Pharmacist License
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree (PharmD) from an accredited program
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in clinical oncology
- A minimum of 3 years of experience at the level of a Pharmacy Manager
- Board Certification as an Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP) is preferred
- Knowledge of Chemotherapy regimens used in all cancer types as well as interpretation of Next Generation Sequencing panels
- CPR/AED Certification
- Fluency in English and Spanish is preferred
The Oncology Pharmacy Manager will be responsible for managing the oncology pharmacy staff and processes to ensure quality patient care and compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
Provides comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders.
Assists with other pharmacy-related services throughout the organization.
Skills / Requirements
The following skills are representative of the requirements for this role
Analyzing Information, Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Negotiation, FDA/DEA Health Regulations, Pharmacology, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail, Computer Skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R