Director of Nursing (Home Health)
Leon @Home is looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to help support our team in a home health facility. The right candidate will have experience working in a collaborative environment and is commited to providing our patients the best care possible.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be patient in dealing with an elderly population and sympathetic to hearing or vision deficiencies. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Must have excellent interpersonal skills. Good computer skills. Ability to work efficiently under pressure and at a fast pace. Good management skills. Excellent knowledge of geographical area to facilitate secure and efficient routing.
Bachelor degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program.
At least five (5) years of home care experience and at least one (1) year supervisory experience.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
The Director of Nursing is responsible supervises, and evaluates the activities of the clinical area incluiding field nurses and allied staff.
- Identifies and evaluates the potential needs and resource allocation.
- Develops policies, programs and functions for the company as they relate to the clinical services.
- Participates in the review, analysis and appraisal of company programs.
- Establishes and evaluates goals and objectives for home health clinical staff
- Serves as mentor and coach in order to foster a collaborative working environment
Pay: $75,000 to $95,000/year
Job Status: Full Time